Friday, July 13, 2018

Violette @vivicover: Marmora Tourism Information Centre student intern! πŸ“š #CelebrityJoshBusinessInterview July 7 πŸš™ Driving back to Toronto from Ottawa, my sister, her kids and I took Highway 7, the scenic route. We stopped at Marmora’s Memorial Park for the kids to play in the water park. And I discovered the Marmora Farmer's Market, where I interviewed Mary about her crafts. And the girls went into the Tourism Info building to use the washroom. During this, I chatted with Violette. And she was so interesting, I decided to film a quick interview while my sis was walking to her car! She’ll be going to university for #signlanguage, so get her Marmora knowledge while you can! After the interview, I drew a quick cartoon of her. She posted it in her Story saying I’m her new favourite artist! 🎨 For the interview video, see previous 2 posts, or see the full interview at celebrityjosh.com and my Facebook & YouTube. Ask me to interview you: josh@celebrityjosh.com πŸš™ #CelebrityJoshTravelFeature ✈️ #student #intern #Ontario #Ottawa #tourism #smallbusiness #smalltown #foodie I am: #Toronto #travel #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #modellingagent #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: