Saturday, July 14, 2018

On Monday night in my Instagram Story, I mused about stopping my daily vlogs in my Story, because my sister says it’s a waste of time and that I look pathetic when I talk about my personal struggles and flaws. She’s probably right! Plus, it does use up a lot of brain energy that I should be using elsewhere. But then this guy replied to my Story with this message of support. So you can thank him for me still vlogging daily! I’ve had a few messages in the past, from people saying they look forward to watching my stories each night. And I even got a message through my website from a woman who asked why I wasn’t posting the Stories on YouTube anymore. It’s always good to hear from people who like what I post. It keeps me motivated to keep doing it. 📱 #vlogger #vlog #socialmediamarketing #socialmediatips #motivation #youtuber #socialmediaexpert #affiliatemarketing #talentagent #fashionphotography #Toronto #travel #modelling #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #copywriter #modellingagent #fashionphotographer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: