Monday, July 16, 2018

The costumes were so lovely, I risked burning alive by lowering my sun umbrella for this pic! ☂ This was just before my #CelebrityJoshBizTalk on Tuesday with Nadia, volunteer coordinator for @gotocarnival team @epic_carnival! 🎤 See interview at celebrityjosh.com, facebook.com/joshrachlis, youtube.com/joshrachlis, twitter.com/joshrachlis 🎤 I’ll be covering Epic all month. Nadia wanted me to be barely covered in a skimpy outfit called Blazing Phoenix. I’m going to see if I can lose 30 lbs this month first. Or maybe I’ll just embrace my curves! 👙 #PeeksTorontoCaribbeanCarnival 🎤 #tourism #caribbean #feminism #diversity #carribeanfestival #bikini #socialmediaexpert #socialmediatips #socialmediamarketing #bodypositive #blackwomen #Toronto #travel #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #copywriter #modellingagent #photographer #radiohost #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: