Wednesday, July 04, 2018

#CelebrityJoshPhotography #CelebrityJoshFamily On Monday in #Ottawa, my sister and her two kids and I went for a walk to a park. Along this stretch, my 6-year-old niece walked along the wall. I was walking along beside her to help out, but then I decided to take a quick moment to take this photo of her. To me, the scene represented her life. 📷 Want me to photograph you or your business? Email josh@celebrityjosh.com #photography #photographer #childhood #parenting #summer #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #fashionblogger #parentingblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: