Monday, July 30, 2018

My 6-year-old niece’s 1st #voiceacting gig! 🎀 We recorded this on Wednesday. When I was in Ottawa with her a month ago, I recorded her doing an audition for a voice role, and she got the gig! It’s for a video to promote a school. I only remembered to film the recording session at the end. So she was already tired. And we switched from the little kid chair so she could be more comfortable. You can see how complicated it gets to set up the equipment. But she was a trooper and did amazing. She’s going to be the star that I always wished I would be. If you want to hire her for a voice or on-camera acting job, let me know! I’m now her agent. ⭐️ #childactor #child #girl #audition #recordingstudio #parenting #socialmediamarketing #talentagency #feminism #Toronto #travel #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #copywriter #modellingagent #fashionphotographer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2mUjHuT

No comments: