Monday, July 16, 2018

I got the cashier to confirm I bought @h2rose! πŸ‘ Here’s the story... And if you see the last post, there’s a 4-panel photo comic strip with this: I’m a stunningly gorgeous and extremely modest celebrity influencer. So H2Rose asked me to buy 2 bottles of their “Rose Water Beverage with the Power of Saffron” at @sobeys and post a pic with hashtag #h2roseglam (cuz it’s a project with @glambassadorofficial). But when I got to the store, I saw THREE flavours - Mango, Wild Berry, Peach! Now, I’m not good at decisions. I even wrote an award-winning romcom screenplay about me not being able to make decisions. My neighbour Kathleen was with me and said: “Well, obviously get Wild Berry and one of the others.” πŸ“ I said, “But mango and peach are my 2 favourite fruits.” πŸ‘ I thought of getting 3 bottles. But Kathleen said no, that was ridiculous. And then I had an idea! πŸ’‘ Get Mango and Peach! Screw what Kathleen says! (Just kidding. Kathleen was right - Wild Berry looked awesome. I’ll go back another day and buy Wild Berry.) πŸ“ #drink #foodie #juice #vegetarian #vegan #glutenfree #fitness #health #nutrition #yoga I am: #Toronto #travel #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #copywriter #modellingagent #photographer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2NS00jM

No comments: