Wednesday, July 04, 2018

#CelebrityJoshFam in #Ottawa: Waterpark! 🚿 On Sunday, my sis and her kids and I walked from our parents’ house to see if there was a water thing in the park at the end of the street. My sis remembered that maybe there was. I made up a game where I’d say “Are you ready?!” like a midway ride guy. Also, the water bottles I brought for drinks came in handy! Normally I just post short snippets in my IG Story. But I want to start posting longer vids like this. πŸ’¦ #summer #travel #tourism #kids #entrepreneur #influencer #copywriter #socialmediamanager #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #modelling #fashionblogger #parenting #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2MPeLCB

No comments: