Monday, July 16, 2018

Last night’s nightly walk with my neighbor Kathleen ended in free @ihalokrunch ice cream courtesy of @bumble @bumble_canada for #nationalicecreamday! 🍦 But it was almost a fail. My new friend Leanne joined us. And first we went to @sobeys for my @h2rose assignment from @glambassadorofficial. We got to ihalo just before 10pm. Their Instagram says they were supposed to close at 9:30 PM, but I guess they were staying open later because there was a lineup. But when we got to the cashier, he said the free ice cream was only from 1pm-4pm. That reminded me that I had seen something about the time limit in the email, but it was a while ago and I just forwarded the email to Kathleen and didn’t look at it again and, well, we know how Kathleen is. 😜 I sat on an indoor bench at the back of ihalo and whined into my Instagram Story. Then I got up to leave and the girls followed me. And as we passed the cashier, he handed me a yellow ice cream in the Bumble cup. And he made 2 more for the girls. How “sweet” is that? 🐝 #CelebrityJoshBizTalk 🎤 #icecream #foodie #restaurant #dessert #travel #tourism #feminism #dating I am: #Toronto #travel #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #copywriter #modellingagent #fashionphotographer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: