Wednesday, July 04, 2018

#celebrityjoshbusinessinterview: Doner Kebab House 🌯 On Saturday, my houseguest @yelp’ed authentic doner, cuz she’s been to Turkey. We walked to this place, where the owner and his wife explained they were Toronto’s first doner. I think I remember being in here years ago and liking the owner then too. I should make them an Instagram profile! Ask me to interview your biz: josh@celebrityjosh.com 🎀 #Toronto #tourism #travel #restaurant #foodie #Turkey #doner #donerkebab #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #copywriter #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2KL6Bxy

No comments: