Monday, July 30, 2018

Doing @lego with my 6-year-old niece! πŸ§’πŸΌ On Wednesday, after I recorded her 1st voice acting job, I saw that she had a complicated Lego set she’d been trying to do. I saw a guide booklet, but it started at 50. I asked if there was another booklet, and she said yes and showed me. We started going through it. My sister later told me that my niece had bought this with kindergarten graduation money from my parents. But nobody had sat down to do this with her. We had fun! I’ll go back soon to finish it with her. (Also, after we did the recording, she said: “I missed you.” I feel the same. I need to start visiting more.) ⭐️ #childactor #child #girl #toy #lego #parenting #socialmediamarketing #talentagency #feminism #Toronto #travel #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #copywriter #modellingagent #fashionphotographer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2LP0hWn

No comments: