Monday, July 30, 2018

On Friday, I registered to run for Mayor of Toronto! I got in line just as they cut it off. And I got the rest of the signatures I needed from the other people in line. And because I was the very last person to register, @cp24breakingnews interviewed me live! So I was on the news 2 seconds after registering. This bodes well for my campaign! 🎤 #ONpoli #politics #election #socialmediatips #socialmediaagency #socialmediamarketing #journalist #journalism #celebrity #Ontario #Toronto #travel #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #copywriter #modellingagent #fashionphotographer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2M4xIBp

No comments: