Tuesday, July 17, 2018

It’s @amazon Prime Day! Visit the link in my bio and click the Free Trial button for 30-Days Free of Amazon Prime! Or just click it and do some shopping. Either way, it costs you nothing extra and I get credit towards getting to remain an Amazon affiliate. It would really help me. As an added bonus, let me know you did it, and I’ll draw a cartoon of you with the same excellent quality as this cartoon of me! You can use it as your profile photo! Or even legal ID! OK maybe not that. But still, help me out! The page is celebrityjosh.com/links and it’s in my bio above! πŸ“ #amazonprime #affiliatemarketing #smallbusiness #socialmediamarketing #socialmediaexpert #socialmediatips #socialmediaagency #creative #cartoon #marketing I am: #Toronto #travel #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #copywriter #modellingagent #fashionphotographer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: