Sunday, July 29, 2018

On July 19, before going to the gym again after 2 months, I took shirtless Before photos of me at peak fat. I also took some videos of me saying I was about to lose weight and then snapping my fingers, so that I can make a neat video of me magically losing weight, once I’ve lost weight. Maybe I’ll make an informercial offering my weight loss services. I could show you the photos and videos now. But maybe I should spare you the horror? What do you think? Also, have you ever taken a Before photo to act as motivation for a change? Or what do you do to stay on track? 🏃🏼 #weightloss #fitness #health #nutrition #fitnessmotivation #socialmediatips #socialmediaagency #socialmediamarketing #Toronto #travel #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #copywriter #modellingagent #photographer #talentagent #castingdirector #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: