Monday, July 30, 2018

Interview with @biggs.33, maker of my @dairyqueen @dqcanada @jurassicworld Blizzard πŸ¦– On July 21, on my nightly walk with my neighbor Kathleen, she wanted to hit DQ in Dragon City Mall. We often get ice cream on our walks and we’d only been here maybe once, if at all. She’s a fan of DQ. I think it reminds her of Vancouver. I got the extra mini size and discovered it’s big enough. Especially with the mini peanut butter cups that were in this version. I’m not sure this will help me become mini. But the deliciousness was worth it! Want a celebrity interview for your biz? Read about my #socialmediamarketing at celebrityjosh.com/smm or email josh@celebrityjosh.com πŸ¦– #icecream #China #tourism #dessert #restaurant #foodie #socialmediaagency #socialmediaagency #socialmediatips #talentagency I am: #Toronto #travel #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #copywriter #modellingagent #fashionphotographer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2vkj55E

No comments: