Thursday, July 12, 2018

#CelebrityJoshFamily in #Ottawa July 5: Remember the pic I took of my niece walking on this wall earlier in the week? My mom, sister and I walked to the Green Door Restaurant and I took a new photo in the series. This time my sister is walking on the same wall her daughter did. And my mom is walking beside my sister. There’s some kind of metaphor about life here. πŸ“· #CelebrityJoshPhotography πŸ“· #photography #photographer #tourism #family #art #parenting #socialmediamarketing I am: #Toronto #travel #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #copywriter #modellingagent #fashionphotographer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: