Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Tuesday, Sep 17, 1:16pm: I have my friend’s car all day, so I can drive to you if you can sign my form! I’m in #Thornhill again to get 100 signatures from residents of the Thornhill riding, so I can be on the ballot with @greenpartyofcanadaofficial in the federal election. If you can come sign, or help me get signatures, let me know! Ingrid @ingysunflower told me last night she’s been enjoying spending time with me - So you know I’m fun to hang out with. ✍️ #politics #election #elx43 #Toronto #celebrity I am: #celebrityinterviewer #comedywriter #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #minimalist #modelingagent Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #modellife #modeling #travelvlog #vlog #vlogger


via Instagram https://ift.tt/32FsgwG

No comments: