Monday, September 16, 2019

Monday at 10am: I’m at the @greenpartyofcanadaofficial platform launch at @fairmontroyalyork. Come by! 🌳 And tomorrow... I’ll at the food court @promenadesc in #Thornhill again. Trying to get 100 signatures from residents of the Thornhill riding, so I can be on the ballot in the federal election. (I’ll run with the Green Party.) If you can sign, or help me get signatures, please come! ✍️ #politics #election #elx43 #Toronto #comedywriter #celebrity I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #minimalist #modelingagent Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #modellife #modeling #travelvlog #vlog #vlogger


No comments: