Tuesday, September 03, 2019

Congrats to model @madeleineadamsone for signing with @storm_la. I drew her in a storm for the occasion. ⛈ I’ve been promising to draw her for a while. And tonight, sitting in a @timhortons, I finally had a minute to do it. The Storm signing was a while ago, but we can still celebrate! I’ve been wanting to start drawing creative people daily, and I’m happy that my friend is the first subject of my new daily project. She works so hard, always traveling for shoots, which inspires me to stop procrastinating and start producing daily art, videos and a podcast. ⚡️ #Toronto #LAmodels #LAmodel #drawing #cartoon I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #minimalist #beautyinfluencer #modelingagent #modelscout Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #modellife #modeling #travelvlog #travelblog


No comments: