Friday, September 06, 2019

Last night at the #tiff19 opening red carpet, I filmed @realronhoward from a distance. (@brycedhoward, can you get me a chat with your dad?) Also there, probably, were @briangrazer @martinscorsese_ @daniel_roher. I couldn’t get a @tiff_net media pass this year, so this may be as close as I get to chatting with celebrities. But I’ll keep doing my best to bring you good content! ⭐️ #Toronto #celebrity #hollywood #entertainmentreporter I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #minimalist #beautyinfluencer #modelingagent #modelscout Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #modellife #modeling #travelvlog #travelblog


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Uzkth9

No comments: