Monday, September 02, 2019

I’m impressed with @mightymikeshow’s biceps, and Jen kept telling him he looks like Brad Pitt. Earlier when she told me that, she was saying that without the moustache he’d look like Brad. But I noted that in Inglorious Basterds, Brad has a moustache. And sure enough, Mike told us he went as Brad from that movie for Halloween! He trimmed the stache for that costume. He noted that it’s now longer - I said “For the 1930’s busker look”. He said he’s originally from Halifax but now lives in Toronto. So let’s all watch him perform again soon! ⭐️ #Toronto #comedy #juggler #busker #travel I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #minimalist #beautyinfluencer #modelingagent #modelscout Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #modellife #modeling #travelvlog #travelblog


No comments: