Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Dear @bttoronto @citynewstoronto #entertainmentreporter @terihart: To thank you for #tiff19 reports, I’ve drawn you! ⭐️ Background: On Saturday, I walked past Teri on @tiff_net Festival Street and said: “It’s Teri Hart!” She stopped and I explained: “I follow you on Facebook, and I saw it’s your 24th tiff!” She was gracious but had to run off to a meal with her friend. I then told that tale in my Story, saying she’s my inspiration because I want to do what she does, and she replied saying “I love this so much!! Thank you!! Exactly what I needed today.” It was an honour to get thanks from the woman who interviewed stars like @jlo this week. Last night Teri mentioned in her Story about how tiff can be over-stimulating and make it hard to sleep. I can only imagine! I had a media pass for a few days in 2016 & 2017, and it was stressful running to all the red carpets, hoping to get time with the stars - And I was just doing it for my social media, not a TV station. So let’s all send her our love and support, and gratitude for letting us meet the stars vicariously through her! And let’s all wish we could look so red hot glam! 🔥 ⭐️ #cartoon #drawing #Toronto #celebrity #hollywood I am: #celebrityinterviewer #radiohost #comedian #actor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #minimalist Other tags: #modelingagent #modelscout #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #modellife #modeling


No comments: