Sunday, September 08, 2019

Dear van dweller @jennelle.eliana: I love your birthday photo with a party hat on your snake. And I’m sorry some jerk broke into your van. To celebrate your bday, and comfort you from the crime, I’ve drawn you! Your van life inspires me. I just sold my condo to be a digital nomad. Maybe I’ll try a van too. I could visit yours first to see what I think? Let’s go for birthday ice cream soon! 🥳 It’s #tiff19 and I slept at the @fairmontroyalyork - Super comfy bed, but I couldn’t sleep cuz my mind is spinning about how to bring my followers the best videos possible from the film fest. But that didn’t stop me from doing my doodle. Because you’re on fire with a million YouTube subscribers in a month, and I want to do things fast like you do! ⭐️ #Toronto #celebrity #hollywood I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #minimalist #beautyinfluencer #modelingagent #modelscout Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #modellife #modeling #cartoon #drawing


No comments: