Tuesday, September 03, 2019

Happy Birthday, @lornerachlis, aka Dad! Dad: I saw this pic you posted on Facebook from your day in Ottawa. I’m in a @timhortons in Toronto, drawing it over and over, trying to get your likeness right. But I figure I’ll just post the work in progress, so it’s up while it’s still your birthday! Because I know what you’d say. You even said it last month about something I was doing. “Are you going to finish Joel’s bar mitzvah card?” (That’s a reference to the family story about how when I was 12, I tried to draw a giant card from my friend Joel’s bar mitzvah, and I wanted to cover a whole Bristol board with drawings, and I wasn’t finished covering it all in time, so I never wound up giving it to him at all. The lesson: Done is better than perfect.) 🍰 ⭐️ #Toronto #Ottawa #birthday #drawing #cartoon I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #minimalist #beautyinfluencer #modelingagent #modelscout Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #modellife #modeling #travelvlog #travelblog


No comments: