Sunday, September 08, 2019

Dear rock goddess @courtneylove: I love that Liked the comment I left on your photo of you in the @duncan.newyork @siesmarjan outfit. To thank you, I drew you this morning! It’s #tiff19 and I slept at the @fairmontroyalyork - Super comfy bed, but I couldn’t sleep cuz my mind is spinning about how to bring my followers the best videos possible from the film fest. But that didn’t stop me from doing my doodle. Because you deserve to be drawn ASAP! Let’s go for coffee and I’ll draw you in person! ⭐️ #Toronto #celebrity #hollywood I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #minimalist #beautyinfluencer #modelingagent #modelscout Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #modellife #rockstar #cartoon #drawing


No comments: