Monday, September 16, 2019

As the #Thornhill @greenpartyofcanadaofficial candidate, I was on stage with party leader Elizabeth May for this morning’s platform launch to the media at @fairmontroyalyork. 🌳 And this aft... I’ll be at the food court @promenadesc in Thornhill again. Trying to get 100 signatures from residents of the Thornhill riding, so I can be on the ballot in the federal election. If you can sign, or help me get signatures, please come! ✍️ #cdnpoli #election #elx43 #Toronto #comedywriter #celebrity I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #minimalist #modelingagent Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #modellife #modeling #travelvlog #vlog #vlogger


No comments: