Thursday, September 12, 2019

Dear @janefonda - I was so moved by your words at #tiff19 yesterday, I drew you! I only saw a few moments of your talk in @poojahandatv’s Story, which I’ve screenshot here. I saw you tell young people that it’s tough to be young and they’ll be ok. And I saw you say to us older people that we need to figure out our purpose. You are so kind and smart. I would love to have coffee with you in Toronto and be your friend. Or I could visit you in LA. ❤️ #Toronto #celebrity #hollywood I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #minimalist #modelingagent #modelscout Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #modellife #modeling #travelvlog #vlog #vlogger


No comments: