Friday, September 27, 2019

I got interviewed by film student @naadia_ef at #climatestrikeTO. She warned me that it would be silly. I said I’m good with that! It was about her plan to convert the pipelines into fish tubes, so fish can travel. This is a screenshot of the end of the video, where we yell “Fish Rights!” It’s awesome to meet a fellow eco-comedian. I hope she helps me with videos for my campaign! I will post the interview soon! 🌎 I’m the @greenpartyofcanadaofficial candidate in #Thornhill for #elx43. #fridaysforfuture - Thanks for the inspiration, @gretathunberg 🌎 #environment #climatestrike #environmentalist #cdnpoli #Toronto πŸ“± I am: #celebrityinterviewer #comedywriter #entertainmentreporter #comedian #standupcomedy #actor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #entrepreneur Other tags: #modelingagency #model #modellife #modeling #Israel #Jewish


No comments: