Wednesday, April 24, 2019

On Friday at 7:35am, my niece and nephew texted me this video, telling me to wake up. I was going to meet them at Yorkdale Mall at 9:30 AM so we could drive to Ottawa for Passover. I was still asleep when this video was sent. My sister called me 45 minutes later and that time I answered. Note: My niece and nephew are available for acting gigs when cute kids are needed. Contact me for bookings. 📱 #kids #children #cute #Toronto I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #podcaster #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #guitarist #cartoonist #artist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #digitalnomad #locationindependent #entrepreneur #minimalist #journalist Other tags: #beauty #realestate #model #modelingagency #travel #realestateagent #investing


via Instagram http://bit.ly/2IE7jfC

No comments: