Saturday, April 13, 2019

How to get out of tax fines! I interviewed accountant @__frasersimpson on Thursday his work space at @spacesworks. His firm gets you caught up on late & unfiled taxes. Call @tax_mechanic and say Celebrity Josh sent you to get a discount. 📲 Swipe to watch in previous post, or see the interview in one piece at my YouTube or Facebook - Links in bio. (I tried to keep it under the IG and Linkedin 10-minute limit, but we went for 11:22, so you’ll see the end part.) 💵 For other tax return needs, DM me to talk to my accountant, or message at celebrityjosh.com/accounting 🎤 Do you want me to interview you or your business? Message me! 🛍 Support my show for free by clicking my Amazon link in bio before shopping. ⭐️ #Toronto #accountant #accounting #taxseason #declutter #smallbusiness I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #podcaster #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #guitarist #cartoonist #artist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #vlogger #minimalist Other tags: #beauty #realestate #model #modelingagency #travel #restaurant


No comments: