Saturday, April 13, 2019

After last night’s Parkinson’s Disease silent auction, there was a @yukyukscomedy @yukyuksottawa comedy show! Here’s the stage it was about to be on! And a mini chat with my sister @rachlisdiana who has Parkinson’s and her husband @evildantheman. (Tomorrow is their 6th wedding anniversary!) 🌟 My mom @louiserachlis was manning the front table with me, selling @chickensoupsoul books she wrote a chapter for, and auctioning a painting she made. ⭐️ 💵 For tax return needs, DM me to talk to my accountant, or message at celebrityjosh.com/accounting 🎤 Want me to interview you or your business? Message me! 🛍 Support my show for free by clicking my Amazon link in bio before shopping. ⭐️ #Toronto #Ottawa #parkinson #parkinsonsdisease I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #podcaster #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #guitarist #cartoonist #artist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #digitalnomad #locationindependent #entrepreneur #vlogger #minimalist #journalist Other tags: #beauty #realestate #model #modelingagency #travel #restaurant


via Instagram http://bit.ly/2GpaaH7

No comments: