Wednesday, April 24, 2019

At my parents’ place on the weekend, I noticed this massive book “Coaching Days Of England” on the coffee table in front of the couch I was sleeping on. My mom says a lady begged her to take it off their hands. (Mom texted me right now, after she saw I posted saying it was at the library: “Actually the big book was from Friends of the Library, a volunteer group that raises funds to support the library, by selling used donated books. They have a shop beside Centrepointe library and within smaller libraries.”) So it’s now on the coffee table. My mom says it would be funny if I took the book around and was reading it on the subway and stuff. I’m thinking of actually doing that. For some reason the book just makes me laugh. I couldn’t find a date in it, but it seems pretty old. It’s very heavy. So I might need someone to come with me to help me carry it. I wanted to make a video about this book, but I didn’t think of it until it was already time for my ride back to Toronto. So I just took this photo. I will film a video about it next time. 📖 #stagecoach #antique #book #library #librarian Toronto #Ottawa I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #podcaster #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #guitarist #cartoonist #artist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #digitalnomad #locationindependent #entrepreneur #minimalist #journalist Other tags: #beauty #realestate #model #modelingagency


No comments: