Monday, April 29, 2019

I’m selling the acoustic panels from my home studio in my downtown Toronto condo. This is a video to show how well they dampen echoes. Let me know if you want to buy them. You can see the dimensions in the ad I just posted at Josh Rachlis on Facebook. They are stand-up panels and also panels for the walls and ceiling. I had them custom-made 2 years ago So I could sit at my desk and do my voice acting, instead of having to go into the closet or under blankets. I love the panel so much that they’re the one thing making me not want to sell my condo. But I think it’s time for me to be free to travel around, interviewing people around the world. πŸŽ™ #recordingstudio #homestudio #podcasting #voiceacting #recordingengineer #acousticpanels #Toronto #Ottawa I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #podcaster #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #guitarist #cartoonist #artist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #digitalnomad #locationindependent #entrepreneur #minimalist #journalist Other tags: #beauty #realestate #modelingagency


via Instagram http://bit.ly/2ZJpLZG

No comments: