Monday, April 01, 2019

March 29: Behind on your taxes? Want to catch up on late returns? Accountant @__frasersimpson tells me how he can help. Book a consultation at @tax_mechanic and say Celebrity Josh sent you to get an exclusive discount. 💰I’ll be doing weekly videos with Fraser, so let me know if you have any questions you want me to ask! 📺 Watch the full 15-minute interview at my YouTube or Facebook - Links in bio. 💵 #Toronto #accountant #accounting #taxseason #springcleaning #declutter #organized #smallbusiness I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #podcaster #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #guitarist #cartoonist #artist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #vlogger #minimalist Other tags: #beauty #realestate #model #modelingagency


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2OGEe3s

No comments: