Monday, April 01, 2019

March 31: Hide & seek with my niece & nephew! 😂 I went to Brampton so I could get a couple of videos in full-resolution from my sister, of her kids watching Toronto Maple Leafs games, so I could submit them to a casting call for a commercial about the Leafs. While there, I played hide and seek with my nephew, and then I tidied and organized his room. And then when my niece came back from skating, she excitedly ran in to see me, and then we all played hide and seek. I saw the suitcase moving a bit while she was still getting into the hiding spot. But I didn’t want to spoil the fun too quickly. So I pretended I thought that her hand belonged to a doll that follows voice commands. She played along. 👧🏻 #Toronto #Brampton #kids #hideandseek #child I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #podcaster #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #guitarist #cartoonist #artist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #vlogger Other tags: #movie #beauty #realestate #model #modelingagency


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2uHhXZO

No comments: