Monday, April 01, 2019

March 29: After interviewing the accountant at a @starbuckscanada, I subwayed to @thegearystudio. One of my old creative directors, Israel, is running his own company now and wanted to brief me on doing some copywriting for his new cannabis client, while he was doing a photo shoot for the client. A woman named Nikki is producing for Israel. Nikki was quoted in a @cbcnews article this week about how the ad industry pushes out “old” people in their 30s and 40s. This is another reason I’m excited to work for myself. And then another rider who used to work with, Stephen, showed up and he said he’d seen on Facebook that I was going to be traveling the world. So everyone is aware of my plans to sell my condo and be a digital nomad. So I’m getting excited to start my life of freedom. ✈️ #Toronto #locationindependent #freelance #makemoneyonline #springcleaning #declutter #organized #smallbusiness I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #podcaster #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #guitarist #cartoonist #artist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #vlogger #minimalist Other tags: #beauty #realestate #model #modelingagency


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2uDqxZB

No comments: