Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Meet Anthony, the next beauty products billionaire! ๐Ÿ’„ Yesterday at @lumarestaurant under my condo, I met with Jonathan, a real estate agent, to talk about selling my condo. Jon left, and the guy who’d been sitting beside him said to me: “I overheard that you’re a videographer?” He’s starting a make-up line called @shopmikono - Mikono is Swahili for hand. @macys is test selling the products. And he’d like me to make videos for him. After this quick selfie video, we talked for another hour about entrepreneurship. And about real estate - He’s selling his condo across the street to move into a townhouse in the suburbs. That’s why he was sitting in the bar, to meet a real estate agent. We are on parallel paths! Oh, and when I was telling John about how I want to travel around making videos, he said that’s good because I’m young. He said: “What are you, 32?” He’s 36. He thought I was 4 years younger than him. When I revealed I’m more like 10 years older than him, he was blown away. Maybe I’m the perfect make-up spokesperson! ๐ŸŽค ๐Ÿ’ต For tax return needs, DM me to talk to my accountant, or message at celebrityjosh.com/accounting ๐ŸŽค Want me to interview you or your business? Message me! ๐Ÿ› Support my show for free by clicking my Amazon link in bio before shopping. ⭐️ #Toronto I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #podcaster #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #guitarist #cartoonist #artist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #digitalnomad #locationindependent #entrepreneur #vlogger #minimalist #journalist Other tags: #beauty #realestate #model #modelingagency #travel #realestateagent #fashion #socialmediamarketing #makeup


via Instagram http://bit.ly/2InEQe1

No comments: