Monday, April 01, 2019

March 29: My basement apartment from 17 years ago! 🏡 After interviewing the accountant at a @starbuckscanada and then getting briefed on a copywriting project at a photo studio, I decided to walk home because it was so nice out. 3.3 km into the walk, I was in The Annex and took a detour to look at the basement apartment I moved out of 17 years ago. I left that apartment to rent a studio unit in a condo building for 4 years, then a 1-bedroom in that condo for 4 years, then I bought the 2-bedroom condo that I’ve been living in for 9 years. Now I want to sell the condo and roam the world as a digital nomad. ✈️ #Toronto #locationindependent #freelance #makemoneyonline #springcleaning #declutter #organized #smallbusiness I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #podcaster #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #guitarist #cartoonist #artist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #vlogger #minimalist Other tags: #beauty #realestate #model #modelingagency


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2I52vyM

No comments: