Saturday, August 04, 2018

Thanks to @milasonfront for sending this photo of me live on @cp24breakingnews on July 27, being interviewed for being the last to register to run for Mayor of Toronto. 🎤 I doubt I’ll ever get a file of the actual interview. Or maybe CP24 can give me one? 🤔 I interviewed the owner of Mila’s shoe store when I wandered in with @thecontestqueen last summer. Should I go back to interview them again? Last time they told me what shows to wear on @tiff_net red carpets. This time they could tell me what to wear for Mayoral debates. 👞 #socialmediatips #socialmediaagency #socialmediamarketer #socialmediamarketing #politics #politician #news #tourism #photographer #talentagency #Toronto #travel #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #copywriter #modellingagent #fashionphotographer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: