Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Behind the scenes tour of pizza being cooked by hand - No conveyor belts for Dr. Evil to put Austin Powers on. I interview the manager of Toronto’s new @blazepizza (Aug 20). See full 8-minute interview at facebook.com/joshrachlis, youtube.com/joshrachlis, celebrityjosh.com - Links in bio. ๐ŸŽค My neighbour Kathleen messaged that she walked by and was invited in for free pizza on their training day. I was home getting over a cold, but I dragged myself over there. The delicious pizza made it worth it. And the healthy ingredients helped heal me. ๐Ÿ• Want me to interview your business? Visit: celebrityjosh.com/biz ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿป Link in bio ⭐️ #pizza #Toronto #travel #tourism #restaurant #foodie #nutrition #hotel #socialmediamarketing #modeling #model #fashion I’m a: #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #illustrator #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2LCiz9v

No comments: