Saturday, August 04, 2018

I interview @dove #MarkOnLifeLessOnClothes team: @arthurmoukhortov @alisson.carreno 💪🏻 See full vid on my Facebook, YouTube & celebrityjosh.com - Links in bio 📲 On July 27 at 1:50 pm, I was running to City Hall and trying to get 25 signatures in time for the 2 pm deadline to register to run for Mayor of Toronto. Arthur was working the sidewalk Dove booth and asked if I wanted to try the deodorant. I didn’t have time, but asked him to sign my form. He did! On the walk back after successfully registering as the last person and getting interviewed on @cp24, I paid Arthur back by trying the deodorant and filming it. 💦 #deodorant #socialmediatips #socialmediaagency #socialmediamarketing #talentagency #tourism #beauty #grooming #photography #antiperspirant #Toronto #travel #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #copywriter #modellingagent #fashionphotographer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Mi2Tcy

No comments: