Tuesday, August 28, 2018

These founders are Irish/Scottish! This app lets you earn cash by sharing offers from local businesses: Get the app at link in bio or at celebrityjosh.com/links 💰 On Aug 18, I was walking through Chinatown Festival when a guy asked if I wanted a @laverne_canada face mask in return for signing up for an app. My neighbour Kathleen wasn’t interested, but I’m always up for free stuff. As he started to explain the app, I offered to interview him. He gathered his team. And the hilarious interview lasted 9 minutes (full interview at my Facebook & YouTube - Links in bio). Turns out it’s exactly what I’ve been looking for - A way to get paid for referring local businesses, which I do all the time! You can get paid too. Sign up through my referral link in the bio and start earning cash today! 💰 🎤 Want me to interview your business? Visit: celebrityjosh.com/biz 👈🏻 Link in bio ⭐️ #Toronto #travel #tourism #restaurant #foodie #makemoney #blackowned #blackownedbusiness #diversity #blackisbeautiful #makemoneyfromhome #makemoneyonline #hotel #socialmediamarketing #modeling #model #fashion I’m a: #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #modelingagent #photographer #comedian #actor #artist #singersongwriter #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2wog8lZ

No comments: