Wednesday, August 29, 2018

This is as close as I got to giving #haydenchristensen my cartoon of him at the Aug 22 premiere of @vinayvirmani’s @littleitalyfilm. (See me holding it up a few seconds in?) He was mobbed by smitten girls, adoring @starwars fans, and big pushy guys trying to get him to autograph #starwars posters to sell on @ebay. 📝 🎤 Want me to interview your business? Visit: celebrityjosh.com/biz 👈🏻 Link in bio ⭐️ #Italy #celebrity #Hollywood #movie #Toronto #travel #redcarpet #restaurant #hotel #socialmediamarketing #modeling #model #fashion I’m a: #entrepreneur #influencer #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #artist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2N1RDEE

No comments: