Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Fan gets selfie with @jaleelwhite, aka Urkel, at @littleitalyfilm premiere Aug 22. This happened just before my Rafiq meeting, and I wasn’t going to post it, but Jaleel’s a big star, so I’ve decided to post it, chronological order be damned! I’m still not sure what his connection to the movie is. He’s not in it. And he’s not on the IMDb page as a producer or something. Maybe he’s dating @emmaroberts? Or #haydenchristensen? Maybe he just likes pizza? Maybe producer @vinayvirmanim can enlighten us. 🎤 Want me to interview your business? Visit: celebrityjosh.com/biz 👈🏻 Link in bio ⭐️ #Toronto #Italy #celebrity #travel #tourism #restaurant #foodie #nutrition #hotel #socialmediamarketing #modeling #model #fashion I’m a: #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #artist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2MWaAbU

No comments: