Friday, August 31, 2018

Aug 25 was my parents’ 50th anniversary. I gave this speech. It got off to a great start with me rambling and my 4-year-old nephew telling me to just get on with it. And that’s the dog clicking her nails on the floor too. Anyway, I only remembered to request anniversary certificates from politicians four days before the party. And usually it takes weeks to months to get them. So those will becoming in the mail. In the meantime, I decided to do a funny speech where I would guess the greetings the politicians would have given. I wrote the speech on the bus on the way to Brampton that morning. Watch the full 10-minute speech at facebook.com/joshrachlis ๐ŸŽ‚ Want me to interview your business? Visit: celebrityjosh.com/biz ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿป Link in bio ⭐️ #Toronto #travel #tourism #restaurant #mommyblogger #parenting #hotel #wedding #weddinganniversary #modeling #model #fashion ๐Ÿ˜ I’m a: #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #journalist #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #artist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2NBZyFQ

No comments: