Friday, August 24, 2018

Me on @cbc! Aug 13, I went to a meeting where the public asked questions about the provincial government cutting the number of Toronto city councillors. After the meeting, I was interviewed for a long time by @ctvtoronto @ctvnews. When the reporter was done talking to me, he walked away. My neighbor Kathleen got mad that the reporters and said she was going to go up to him and tell him that next time he shouldn’t ignore the woman. I told her that I didn’t think he was deliberately ignoring women. I said I probably just talked too long. But then @cbctoronto @cbcnews came over and asked to talk to me. I didn’t want Kathleen to get mad again, so I brought her into the conversation. My mistake! They used a clip of her talking and nothing of me. That’s her saying “appalling.” I’m just standing there beside her. But, it’s probably because my answers didn’t fit the narrative of the story - I said people were getting angry but not being realistic about how to make the best of the situation. also, I probably did ramble too long. After seeing what they used of her, Kathleen said as someone who used to work in government, she probably subconsciously knows to speak in quick soundbites. Normally Kathleen films me talking to reporters, but because she wanted to be on camera too, that didn’t happen. Anybody else want to hang out with me to film me in situations like this? Oh, and for this video, Kathleen filmed her TV with her phone. I don’t know why she filmed at a weird angle. But I don’t have a TV, so this is all I have. Karma! 🎤 Want me to interview your business? Visit: celebrityjosh.com/biz 👈🏻 Link in bio ⭐️ #Toronto #travel #tourism #restaurant #foodie #nutrition #hotel #socialmediamarketing #socialmediaagency #modeling #model #fashion I’m a: #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #illustrator #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Lq3WpE

No comments: