Friday, August 31, 2018

My report from @muchmusic video awards #mmvas. They put up opaque green fences now, so we can’t see anything unless we go through security and get into the wristband area. Which I guess we didn’t feel like doing. So this is all I can give you. ๐ŸŽถ On Sunday, my neighbor Kathleen staked out a spot in the steps of @blazepizza to watch the red carpet. We interviewed the manager recently. So he gave her exclusive permission to stand there. We are rock stars. Although I got there when the red carpet was over and it was hard to see from that far anyways. I’ll have to get my podcast going so that the stars will come to me. ๐ŸŽค Want me to interview your business? Visit: celebrityjosh.com/biz ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿป Link in bio ⭐️ #Toronto #travel #tourism #restaurant #foodie #hotel #socialmediamarketing #socialmediaagency #modeling #model #fashion ๐Ÿ˜ I’m a: #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #journalist #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #artist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2NBZFBg

No comments: