Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Meet new celebrity: Rafiq! Before the premiere of @vinayvirmanim’s @littleitalyfilm on Aug 22, I drew cartoons of stars @emmaroberts & #haydenchristensen, to hopefully give to them. Walking to the red carpet with @cherann3, who won the tickets, I was musing about where the celebrities were, and @scotiabanktheatre employee Rafiq yelled, “I’m a celebrity! Interview me!” So I did. 🍕 🎤 Want me to interview your business? Visit: celebrityjosh.com/biz 👈🏻 Link in bio ⭐️ #Toronto #Italy #celebrity #travel #tourism #restaurant #foodie #nutrition #hotel #socialmediamarketing #modeling #model #fashion I’m a: #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #artist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2NsBDZv

No comments: