Thursday, August 23, 2018

Aug 13, I went to a meeting where the public was asking questions about the provincial government cutting the number of Toronto city councillors. After the meeting, I was interviewed for a long time by both @ctvtoronto @ctvnews and @cbctoronto @cbcnews. But I only made the cut as someone standing beside my neighbor Kathleen for her quick voice clip. Note: That’s @mikelaytonto in the background. I told him that years ago I bought a certificate for a tandem bike ride with him. He said we can do it. So I’ll arrange that soon! 🎤 Want me to interview your business? Visit: celebrityjosh.com/biz 👈🏻 Link in bio ⭐️ #Toronto #travel #tourism #restaurant #foodie #nutrition #hotel #socialmediamarketing #socialmediaagency #modeling #model #fashion I’m a: #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #illustrator #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: