Friday, August 31, 2018

#haydenchristensen sends me his best! On Tuesday, I posted the cartoons I tried to show Hayden & @emmaroberts at the @littleitalyfilm premiere. Writer @vinayvirmani commented that he wants them. I tried to get to @cineplexmovies @ydsquare in time to see Hayden greeting viewers, but he was already en route to the Brampton theatre. But a greeting from Anakin Skywalker makes up for it! (Ya, he played Darth Vader!) ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐ŸŽค Want me to interview your business? Visit: celebrityjosh.com/biz ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿป Link in bio ⭐️ #Toronto #movie #restaurant #Hollywood #celebrity #hotel #cdnfilm #starwars #modeling #model #fashion ๐Ÿ˜ I’m a: #entrepreneur #influencer #screenwriter #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #journalist #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #artist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: