Saturday, April 08, 2017

#vegan #vegetarian #cooking #nutrition #foodie At @greenlivingpage, the @plantprepped girl said I could play Vegan Roulette. I blindly picked 3 face down cards from her deck - Tofu, Tempeh and Black Beans. The contest is to post this photo on Instagram with #makingplantbasedeasy and say what I would make with them. She said those 3 ingredients would be hard, so she let me replace one. I put the Tempeh back. And pulled out Chanterelle Mushrooms. I'm gonna say I'd make chili. Because a woman taught me to make chili once, and I seem to remember it was just throwing things into my slowcooker, which I can do. This Spring, Plant Prepped will be launching delivery of boxes of vegan meal ingredients. As you know, I've been looking for an easy and healthy way to eat. So I hope to try this. Maybe I can even make videos for http://ift.tt/29Mb6VA demonstrating how idiot-proof their meal boxes are. If you saw me cook on Come Date With Me Canada, you'll know "idiot" is not an exaggeration. 🍄 #GreenLivingShow #Toronto #environment #greenblogger 🍜 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: